Thursday, September 5, 2013

Breaking Shaun

  So, ever since I published Freeing Asia I've been trying to get my mind right for Shaun's book. For me, writing isn't something I can force. Usually what happens is, the writing "bug" will just hit me, BAM!!! and then I go sit on my computer and type away. This hasn't happened yet for Shaun. Now don't get me wrong, I've started it, I'm super excited for his story and have all kinds of ideas in mind but I think with all the marketing and excitement surrounding Asia I just haven't been able to give him my undivided attention. And lord knows, that man needs it!
  Shaun is cocky, quick tempered and not afraid to speak his mind so I'm determined to give him a woman who can keep up with him and maybe even make him work. ;) I know once this book gets going I'm going to love it! That's my one requirement for everything I write... if I don't love it, I won't put it out.
  As of right now I'm aiming to publish in March 2014. That gives me plenty of time to find my groove and make sure Breaking Shaun gets as much time as it needs. :) I'm so excited that people are anxious to read this! And just to warn you, Shaun is a very dirty boy with a very dirty mouth. lol

MUCH LOVE,
E.M.


No comments:

Post a Comment