Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cover

I am so excited to finally have the cover for Freeing Asia! This brings me one step closer to achieving my dream of publishing my first book.

I would like to thank my friend, Alyssa for spending hours creating this beautiful cover for me. She did it all for a simple "thank you" and I don't think I can say it enough. THANK YOU, ALYSSA!!!!

I would also like to thank my niece, Kenyia who modeled for the photo. She let me drag her out to the beach in the middle of February to get this shot. Covered in wet sand and goosebumps she didn't complain once and because she's such a natural the pictures came out beautifully!!

I'd like to thank my friend, Nichole for letting me use her surfboard on such short notice.

I'd like to thank my nephew for chasing after my kids while I rolled around in the sand trying to get the perfect photo.

And I'd like to thank my sister, Kristine for buying the wig and helping me rush out to the beach at the last minute to catch the sun set and in turn getting the perfect picture.

OH AND Thank you to everyone who voted for their favorite pictures!

It's awesome to know I have so much support!! I hope this book can live up to all of your expectations!!

HERE I COME WORLD!! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment